“Sometimes I feel that coaching would help me, but I have heard that this process can be very expensive!”
Many people think that coaches only offer one-on-one meeting options, when, in our experience with clients, we believe that group coaching can be a very effective way to find the support you need, not only from a professional coach, but from others who who have similar goals and objectives, and can be great accountability partners in our journey of personal transformation.
The “Active Longevity Circle” is a unique 12-module, 6-month coaching program designed to support people who want to:
- Learn more about ways develop a winning mindset for longer and productive lives.
- Apply a change management model to facilitate long-term growth and transformation.
- Develop a workable plan to reach your objectives.
How the “circle” works:
- Small groups (6-8 participants) to allow for participation and individual learning
- Two 90-minute meetings per month
- Assessment of personal preferences to support the change process
- Tools to support personal change and transformation
- Opportunity to develop an individualized process to track progress
- Joint learning to create accountability
- Support of like-minded people to reach your wellness goals
- A variety of handouts, recipes, books, CDs, and other materials to support behavior modification and healthier lifestyles.
Group coaching meetings are conducted primarily at Dr. Pyle’s office at
200 Illinois Ave. Suite 200, St. Charles, Illinois 60174.
Other locations are also available, upon request, based on number of participants.
Click HERE for dates and locations of upcoming programs.
REGISTER TODAY to and start your journey of transformation and health!
For a complementary 30-minute introductory meeting, and to learn more about this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below schedule a meeting with Tiza Pyle, PhD. Dr. Pyle is certified by the Institute of Integrative Nutrition (IIN) as a Health Coach and she has personal experience with significant life transformations and personal change. Tiza believes in being productive and active, at any age!I would like to sign up for a complimentary 30-minute consultation:
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form